If there are any safety recalls for our products, the procedures are as follows:
1) We will immediately notify the USDA and the FDA as to the problem, give them the lot number, batch number, and jar numbers of all products that has been affected.
2) Put notification up on this website.
3) A press release will immediately be sent out to inform the public of the affected product including lot numbers/batch numbers and jar numbers
4) If sold to retailers, call all retailers having the lot and batch numbers affected and have them return the items immediately.
5) If sales where to customers via farmer’s markets, have them return product for replacement or refund.
6) Notify all customers in database of recall via email notification with specific instructions on returning affected items.